Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Superchargers in Vaughan and Markham???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Yoona

NEWBIE Trader
May 3, 2017
Canada
Is it true? When?

Screen Shot 2017-10-18 at 9.45.28 PM.png

• Disagree
Reactions: MarcoRP
If you tap on it, it will tell you when they will appear. Right now, most of the grey ones are end of 2017 or end of 2018.

The Markham on appears to be located near Unionville High School and their Performing Arts Center I think...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-18 at 7.00.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-18 at 7.00.27 PM.png
    496.2 KB · Views: 43
If you tap on it, it will tell you when they will appear. Right now, most of the grey ones are end of 2017 or end of 2018.

The Markham on appears to be located near Unionville High School and their Performing Arts Center I think...
Markham is located at CF Markville Mall at #7 and McCowan. They just delivered the equipment. See Eastern Canada Superchargers

• Informative
Reactions: SmartElectric

You will notice from the map above that Tesla just puts the markers on the Google Maps city label - that is a placeholder and is unlikely to be where the SC is actually placed. Note that the Markham SC is on the map right at the "k" in "Markham" label which is the centre of the word. And it is on the "g" in the label for "Vaughan" which is also the centre of the word and the "h" for "North York". Don't read anything into these locations other than the city/town name.

Reactions: sakimano
You will notice from the map above that Tesla just puts the markers on the Google Maps city label - that is a placeholder and is unlikely to be where the SC is actually placed. Note that the Markham SC is on the map right at the "k" in "Markham" label which is the centre of the word. And it is on the "g" in the label for "Vaughan" which is also the centre of the word and the "h" for "North York". Don't read anything into these locations other than the city/town name.

Good point. I must have missed that, but I checked many different places and your right. On the map, for some small cities, it appears on the name only after you zoom close enough to see the actual push pin on the city name.