Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Markham - Markville, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you look at this pic: Model 3 Owners Club on Twitter the tallest cabinets are grey and are for distribution switchgear. The other 7 boxes are likely SC cabinets, so my bet is 14 stalls, or more if more crates are delivered.
I believe that the boxes marked "Do not stack over two high" contain two pedestals each. So those 10 boxes in the picture by @tlo would indicate 20 stalls.

At least 14 would be great! 20 would be better! There are a lot of Teslas in Markham/Stouffville area, so this will get a lot of local use. And I expect massive demand for Model 3 in Markham. This will be a busy location.

Where you suggest makes a lot of sense - I was just guessing at Yonge and 407 but to me that makes the most sense, especially given that you have the Markham one not too far east and the Concord one will be only a few km west.

Any idea where this one would go? The only space I see is east of Yonge on the north side where the Walmart/Best Buy/Staples/Marks Work Warehouse are, off of Red Maple Road.

Google Maps

Yeah, the block surrounded by Yonge/High Tech/Red Maple/Hwy 7 makes most sense. You have Go station, Viva/YRT there. You can find Silvercity, Indigo, Timmies and some restaurants like Milestone there. Looking to the east, you can find Homedepot, Walmart, Bestbuy, Staples, Canadian Tire, Lawblaw. Lots of stuff there. And there is plenty of space over there too.

This is great start to the GTA sites. I live in London and work in Durham Region & Quebec City, so I have been struggling with only Lawrence Avenue supercharger available in the GTA. There are a lot of us who have accepted the tolls as the cost-of-doing-business and love the 407ETR to avoid the 401 congestion, so this site will really help us out-of-towners.
Thanks to all those giving the regular updates on the site construction.