Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Tesla Model 3 2024

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh wow, I hope that discount begins to work its way to the Eastcoast. I hope there are some 4 July sales.
I'm on the east coast and see discounts on current M3s in inventory already:

1687797420806.png

• Informative
Reactions: Whatstreet
Upvote 0
Not only are there discounts on new existing inventory cars but there have been sticker price reductions as well which are the equivalent of a discount, rebate or whatever you want to call it.

For example, at the beginning of the year the base price of a RWD M3 was $46,990. It’s now $40,240 and there are new existing inventory cars available for $2,210 less than that. A potential savings of around $9,000 or 19%. On top of that, Tesla is offering three months of free supercharging until the end of the month.

Upvote 0
My 21 is paid off but their email trade in offer was 26-31k. I’ll lose my acc boost (2k) and window tint ($750)….and I think I’d buy a 3P…but only if they threw in EAP. Anybody got experience with the inv models being given something (free) like that based on situational circumstance?

Upvote 0
My 21 is paid off but their email trade in offer was 26-31k. I’ll lose my acc boost (2k) and window tint ($750)….and I think I’d buy a 3P…but only if they threw in EAP. Anybody got experience with the inv models being given something (free) like that based on situational circumstance?

The only "free" thing Tesla is offering right now is three months of supercharging. However, when you consider that an M3P started at $64,440 at the beginning of the year and new existing inventory M3Ps can now be had for as little as $52,000 or so (even less if a demo), that's over $12,000 in "savings" which is better than twice the cost of EAP.

Reactions: HitchHiker71
Upvote 0
The only "free" thing Tesla is offering right now is three months of supercharging. However, when you consider that an M3P started at $64,440 at the beginning of the year and new existing inventory M3Ps can now be had for as little as $52,000 or so (even less if a demo), that's over $12,000 in "savings" which is better than twice the cost of EAP.
Yep. Tesla just called me (I requested a call) and confirmed no EAP freebie (even a day before quarter end) and that they wouldn’t even xfer my acc boost. I get it. I knew it going in 18 months ago.

Agree that the 3P is a great deal. I think I’ll wait 3-6 months and get me a sure thing model with HW4….prob still a LR though. For me too many negatives with the P over the LR….for half a second 0-60 gain it just isn’t worth it.

Reactions: HitchHiker71
Upvote 0
Yep. Tesla just called me (I requested a call) and confirmed no EAP freebie (even a day before quarter end) and that they wouldn’t even xfer my acc boost. I get it. I knew it going in 18 months ago.

Agree that the 3P is a great deal. I think I’ll wait 3-6 months and get me a sure thing model with HW4….prob still a LR though. For me too many negatives with the P over the LR….for half a second 0-60 gain it just isn’t worth it.
The only acceleration benefit is the sprint to 60. Above that you can't tell the difference.

Upvote 0