Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor NEW! Tesla Specific Rotary Forged wheels by Ohm Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ohm Wheels

ROTARY FORGED®/RF™ MANUFACTURING.
The entire Ohm Wheels collection is manufactured using a production technique called Rotary Forging.

ZERO COMPROMISE.
Ohm Wheels are designed and engineered specifically for electric vehicles. This means that the entire wheel manufacturing process is catered exactly with your Tesla in mind.

PRECISION.
Ohm Wheels are precision engineered in every detail. Our in-house engineers take into account both the staggered and non-staggered fitments for Teslas.

Ohm Wheels for Teslas are designed to accept the original equipment (OE) wheel center logo cap and accommodate factory tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS). All Ohm Wheels are hub centric, which ensures that they fit precisely over the center flange of the brake rotor so that the wheel is concentric with the wheel bearings for a truer, better balanced wheel/tire assembly and a smoother ride.

Give us a call at (562)275-8268
Wheel & Tire packages with TPMS also available!
As always, giving out the best prices on the market in exchange for some awesome installed photos and review!

Lightning
Gloss Black | Gloss Gunmetal

Proton
Gloss Black | Silver w/ Mirror Face

I have 4 wheels in my cart and it says 0.00 shipping to Colorado. Do you offer free shipping or is this an error?

FWIW, I ordered mine from Discount Tire. I paid 50% down. When they arrived, about 2 weeks later, they called and I scheduled a installment appointment.
Shipping was free. Discount Tire removed my stock wheels/tires and TPMS and balanced and installed them. Discount Tire knew where the jack points are on the Tesla and they were careful not to scratch anything.

Reactions: buttnutt
Havent seen the 22"s yet, just the 20"s ScottieLV posted above, here are some more photos with 20"s:
tesla-model-x-wheels-ohm-proton-rotary-forged-gloss-black-rims-1.jpg

tesla-model-x-wheels-ohm-proton-rotary-forged-gloss-black-rims-2.jpg

tesla-model-x-wheels-ohm-proton-rotary-forged-gloss-black-rims-4.jpg

Heres an S on 22"s!
tesla-model-s-wheels-ohm-proton-rotary-forged-gloss-black-rims-1.jpg

tesla-model-s-wheels-ohm-proton-rotary-forged-gloss-black-rims-2.jpg

And a few Renderings:
tesla-model-x-wheels-ohm-proton-rotary-forged-silver-rims.jpg

tesla-model-x-wheels-ohm-proton-rotary-forged-gloss-black-rims%20-%2020.jpg

tesla-model-x-wheels-ohm-proton-rotary-forged-gloss-black-rims%20-%2019.jpg

Hope this helps!

Does anyone tried 22 inch Proton on Model X? There is 22x10.5 (40) and 22x11 (30) available from OHM for the rear axle, whereas the stock “turbine” size is 22x10 (35).
Another thing is offset (in brackets) which is also confusing.
Wondering if the wheels will fit properly without contacting the brake calipers and suspension?