Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New to community

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Welcome fellow FL owner! I too am thinking about powder coating wheels. (19") I see a lot of chrome delete out there and if I ever do it I would consider chrome delete body color match.
chrome delete.jpg

Welcome fellow FL owner! I too am thinking about powder coating wheels. (19") I see a lot of chrome delete out there and if I ever do it I would consider chrome delete body color match.
View attachment 467421
Yeah, I really want to do a chrome delete but don't want to do the typical black, was thinking about matching the wheel color. Wish i could find some pics of that to see how it looks.

I am new also from orlando amd need or local help with supercharging. I also just got a new 12V battery and it dies every night I have to jump it. Any reason why this happens

Welcome to the forums !! Since you said you have a new battery, am I correct to assume you purchased it and had it installed by Tesla ? I would definitely get in contact with the SC and let them know you have to jump the car everyday....

Reactions: Ludba3000