Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New wheels arrived!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Sam1

Sep 11, 2019
NV
Been waiting a bit for these, they forgot to send the center caps so it'll be a bit longer before I mount them. Monoblock 10k ton forged , in stock arachnid specs for under $2k from Jova. ;)

Weight is 26.8 on the fronts, and 28.2 on the rears.

PXL_20230728_185708235.jpg

PXL_20230728_185615017.jpg

PXL_20230728_185645031.jpg

Wow! Is 305 the absolute widest you can go without spacers? Crazy that you put 305mm tires on a family sedan!
I don't use spacers, the wheels are cheap enough that if I want to put wider wheels on, I'll just order new wheels with a different offset to fit the tires. I've seen 325's on a plaid before, but they were sticking out a bit.

Reactions: dsc888
I don't use spacers, the wheels are cheap enough that if I want to put wider wheels on, I'll just order new wheels with a different offset to fit the tires. I've seen 325's on a plaid before, but they were sticking out a bit.
That's just insane! Thanks for the info. Please post pic of these wheels when you finally get a chance to put them on your car. I think we all love to see them.

Reactions: Sam1
Looking good Uncle Sam. Hope the cheap price doesn’t mean any issues. Are they going on your “S” or your “Y”.
S, girlfriend said I am not allowed to mod her Y lol.

There will be no issues. This is my 6th set of wheels I've bought from them and used. Even curbed my first set pretty bad drifting around a corner and it barely scuffed the wheels. Have zero concerns on anything.

Reactions: Laddcruzer