Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No longer able to post comment in Russia/Ukraine conflict thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been viewing my regular slate of threads on the forum this morning with no issues UNTIL I came to the Russia/Ukraine conflict thread:

I cannot add a comment or a reaction to a comment (this one thread only, all others operating in accordance with manufacturer specifications).

Been viewing my regular slate of threads on the forum this morning with no issues UNTIL I came to the Russia/Ukraine conflict thread:

I cannot add a comment or a reaction to a comment (this one thread only, all others operating in accordance with manufacturer specifications).
It’s working again.

It has happened again. I am able to log on and, via links in email notifications, watch and comment on all my watched threads except the Russia/Ukraine thread. I cannot even use the link in the email notifications to get to the Russia/Ukraine thread; I have to search out my list of watched threads and link to it in that fashion. Even so, I cannot comment or give any emoji replies for that one thread. Thanks.

It has happened again. I am able to log on and, via links in email notifications, watch and comment on all my watched threads except the Russia/Ukraine thread. I cannot even use the link in the email notifications to get to the Russia/Ukraine thread; I have to search out my list of watched threads and link to it in that fashion. Even so, I cannot comment or give any emoji replies for that one thread. Thanks.
It’s working again, thanks.