Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No navigation on autopilot after 2019.32.12.7 update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have not had navigation on autopilot since 2019 .32.12.7 update and I've tried rebooting using several different methods with no results. Contacted Tesla and still waiting for an answer. Anyone else have this problem?

Hmmm I don’t use it very often vs just engaging and disengaging when I want, but I will have to check this and report back.

I just went to this same version this past weekend.

Just checked and NoA highlights blue on the NAV same as before when a destination is entered but did not test drive. Does the option even come up for you?

Hmmm I don’t use it very often vs just engaging and disengaging when I want, but I will have to check this and report back.

Just checked and NoA highlights blue on the NAV same as before when a destination is entered but did not test drive. Does the option even come up for you?

Navigation on autopilot blue button was there prior to the update but now it's gone.