Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

no online banking for wellsfargo business Auto loan?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is this true? there is no online access for wells fargo business auto loan ? I just finance my car with them (through Tesla) and on phone wells fargo told me since its business auto you cannot access your account online ?... is that true? any one has experience with auto business loan with them and online access? Thanks

I refinanced a few months ago but prior to that they had removed the separate auto login and made it part of the general Wells Fargo login. I didn’t have any Wells Fargo accounts prior to that. This was not a business auto loan so I don’t know if that make a difference. Definitely worth asking again; it’s 2022 for Pete’s sake.

I refinanced a few months ago but prior to that they had removed the separate auto login and made it part of the general Wells Fargo login. I didn’t have any Wells Fargo accounts prior to that. This was not a business auto loan so I don’t know if that make a difference. Definitely worth asking again; it’s 2022 for Pete’s sake.
its very strange in 2022 they are telling me to waiting for paper statement and pay then ... I cannot access any information online if its a business auto loan.

Wanted to see if any one else got Wells Fargo Business Auto loan and getting same info from them?

Reactions: Fairchild
If it's Wells Fargo, you can bet it's true. The worst bank in the world. Their service is horrendous.
Try to refinance at DCU for 2.74% and 0.25 off for owning an EV.
Much better product and less hassle, although getting the membership was a bit tricky and took several weeks and multiple uploads to include my shoe size (well, just about). They asked for paper copies of my electric bill, etc. to verify my address. Who gets paper bills in 2022? Make sure the credit card you use to make a deposit uses your home address (mine is sent to the office and it was a mess). Also, they do not accept deposits from PNC Bank.

The loan has been approved, hopefully at the rate at the time I applied. (2.49% - 0.25% discount for EV = 1.99%.
Now, I just need to figure out how to get the check made out to Tesla to me before the vehicle is delivered next week.

BUYER BEWARE: Once your vehicle arrives at the dealer, you have three days to pick it up or it will be passed on to the next person waiting for a like vehicle.
I commented this is my 7th Tesla, give me a break. The answer was, "So!". I have only waited for the vehicle since Nov 21 with multiple EDD dates, but if you are not jolly on the spot when it comes in, it's Bye-Bye American Pie. How rude!

Last edited:
If it's Wells Fargo, you can bet it's true. The worst bank in the world. Their service is horrendous.
I’m always surprised when people still use them. How many times do they need to get caught scamming customers before people stay away? They were caught fraudulently opening and controlling accounts/products without customer permission and charging them for it. Then after all that they were caught again, this time for overcharging customers. I couldn’t imagine bigger red flags for a bank.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fairchild