Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Noise coming from Tesla Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TMC,

you guys made waiting for my Performance Model 3 so much easier, this forum became my Tesla AA meeting. The ordering page on here has become really quiet. I hope that means like myself people are taking delivery of their vehicles.

I got mine on Monday Sept 17th and have been loving every moment of it. Even now with the issue I'm having I'm not flipping out. But I come back for potential answers. Obviously first thoughts are nightmares, $80,000 dollar car is broken 4 days after it came out of delivery center. Start to second guess the purchase a bit. But none the less I'm happily a Tesla owner. Just looking for thoughts on what the issue might be.

There is a thumping almost clicking although I can't really describe it as really a thump or click. Its occurring at low speeds under 10 miles and when on auto pilot when its attempting to engage or is engaging regen breaking.

I posted a youtube video about it, clip of sound is like last 45 seconds of video. I'll also make this a shameless YouTube plug. Feel free to subscribe and support my channel.

• Informative
Reactions: brandonee916