Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Now you see them, now you don't. (Super Chargers that is)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Darmie

Supporting Member
Jan 13, 2016
Santa Fe TX.
The other day we were showing friends the location of superchargers on the nav screen and they were not showing. I later found that they were showing on the screen if you zoomed in some. As you see from the picture, you zoom in far enough and there they are. If you zoom out a tad, they go away. We have a service request in but I wonder if anyone else have experienced this. I did the wheel configuration trick to reboot without any luck. I'm not sure if one of the latest OTA may had done this. We're currently on 2021.12.25.5 in our 2018 Model X.

PXL_20210721_005946267.jpgPXL_20210721_005940115.jpg

I've noticed something similar from time to time, too; but when I went to re-create it just now, I couldn't do so -- the Superchargers kept showing on the map. Maybe there's a bug in some versions of the Tesla software. (I'm currently on 2021.4.18.11, but when I noticed it in the past, I was on something else -- probably 2021.4.18.2.) When it happened to me before, tapping the screen produced a set of three icons in the lower-left corner. Touching the lightning-bolt charge icon caused the Superchargers to appear.

My wife has an appointment at a service center. They did some OTA updates with no fix. They were showing her how to select the lighten bolt but didn't know what the different small black lighten bolt tabs were and she showed them the difference. Then last week in my Model Y, I lost the superchargers as well You zoom in, they are there, Zoom out and they disappear. Both cars are on 2012.12.25.7 These are handy on road trips to see what other options are available when traveling and checking mileage.

• Informative
Reactions: JeffnReno