TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

OC Meets

Discussion in 'California' started by PrestigeMike, Oct 21, 2015.

1. PrestigeMike

PrestigeMike Member

Is there any gatherings of Tesla owners in the OC area with modded vehicles?

2. AEdennis

AEdennis Active Member

The OC Group meet at least once a month. We have members that mod their vehicles, members that run companies that do mods (RPMTesla.com and strutlife.com to name a few.) and the like.

Some custom work are more extreme and others are more subtle.

So, the answer is... yes...

Here is the group page - OC Tesla - Tesla Motors Club - Enthusiasts & Owners Forum

We post our meetups here (TMC and my.teslamotors.com/forums) or via email (you can send your email to [email protected])

3. Burt Court

Burt Court Member

Cars and Coffee is back but now at the OC Fairgrounds. I was there with my slightly modified P85D. Will be showing at La Cresenta this Saturday 6AM to 8 AM

4. PrestigeMike

PrestigeMike Member

Very cool. I'd like to come and check out the Tesla community sometime. Currently we are building my Tesla for SEMA so after it's done I can definitely come out and meet some other Tesla owners.

5. Burt Court

Burt Court Member

Would really like to see a Tesla readied for SEMA, if not live at least pictures.

6. PrestigeMike

PrestigeMike Member

I'll be sure to post pics.