Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OC Meets

AEdennis

Jul 23, 2013
Is there any gatherings of Tesla owners in the OC area with modded vehicles?

The OC Group meet at least once a month. We have members that mod their vehicles, members that run companies that do mods (RPMTesla.com and strutlife.com to name a few.) and the like.

Some custom work are more extreme and others are more subtle.

So, the answer is... yes...

Here is the group page - OC Tesla - Tesla Motors Club - Enthusiasts & Owners Forum

We post our meetups here (TMC and my.teslamotors.com/forums) or via email (you can send your email to [email protected])

PrestigeMike

Oct 19, 2015
Fullerton, CA
Very cool. I'd like to come and check out the Tesla community sometime. Currently we are building my Tesla for SEMA so after it's done I can definitely come out and meet some other Tesla owners.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC