Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2022 Model X Plaid Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered plaid on 3/11 from Seattle . Current ETA October 2022. Went into the university village Tesla center and they told me that the vehicle should not delay beyond Oct and even may get it in Q2. I am not getting my hopes up just yet but I know Tesla makes an end of quarter push so it could happen.

Ordered plaid on 3/11 from Seattle . Current ETA October 2022. Went into the university village Tesla center and they told me that the vehicle should not delay beyond Oct and even may get it in Q2. I am not getting my hopes up just yet but I know Tesla makes an end of quarter push so it could happen.
Hope to have a road trip this summer with Plaid. We had a road trip last summer in our current MX. It was a great experience and flawless.

What’s your experience with older MX models? Does it make sense to buy a used MX 2020 LR?
I currently have a 2019 LR Raven and have no complaints. Came from 2016 90D and the increase in range and ride quality was much improved. I've driven 45,000 miles since October 2019 and only had a couple of issues (front axle vibration, front suspension peer arms) both corrected under warranty. I really going to miss the free supercharging since I make two cross country trips twice a year.

What’s your experience with older MX models? Does it make sense to buy a used MX 2020 LR?
MX was our first EV. I was sold when I took test drive it back in 8/2020.
It is my wife daily commute about 5mi one way and me on weekends. I always drive every time we go together.
We all love and enjoy our Teslas.
I don't get fatigue when driving either X or Y for long trips that I normally did in our old gas vehicles.
We did over 3000mi road trip with our MX last summer and it was wonderful. Never got anxious about range either.
People buy used cars a lot so I can't tell if it makes sense or not.
Either you spend your money on what you want or what you need, it's up to you.