Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fair Price for Plaid?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Kkustes03

MSLR B/B/19 No FSD RN 1153
Aug 18, 2021
Louisville
Community advice requested.

2022 Model X plaid with 30,000 miles. Black on Black. FSD included, 20inch wheels

Is $85,000 out the door a good price? (Taxes and title included)

Also, does anyone know if it would qualify for the COMMERCIAL Business EV tax credit?

Apparently it's a very minor issue that appears momentarily when you start to drive. Would recommend you test drive to see if you even notice.
Personally I’ve test drove the X 3 times this past quarter with yoke and steering wheel. I noticed I like the Yoke better and every demo vehicle had 22” wheels. Often a harsh or smooth ride. Always check the tire pressure in the screen. Last demo was an amazing soft ride with 22 inch wheels. Then I check what has changed on the vehicle to have a smoother ride than before. Once I checked the tires were inflated to 33 lbs and one wheel was 37 lbs. it’s a nice car but for something near $100k mark you would think they would have keep these cars mainted for demo. Did not notice any squeaky or rattles, the mileage in the car was over 2k. I suggest everyone to do a test drive before plunging into a purchase. I’ve purchased a MYLR for my dad vs MXLR from the size vs price ratio . Personally the CyberBeast look more tempting to me than X. Good luck.

Reactions: Stan930