Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OEM 19" Sliptreams - Like New Cond w/center caps & bolts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i have a set of four OEM 19" slipstreams for sale -- $850 for local pick up in the LA area
(if absolutely necessary shipping is possible but at buyer's expense from 90265)

i literally drove from the SC to my wheel place on the day of delivery, approximately 10 miles, and changed to aftermarket wheels. these are in perfect, as close to brand new condition as it gets. no dings, scratches, curb rash -- nothing. included are the center caps and the matching tesla OEM lug nuts (especially useful if you're currently rolling with grey or black wheels).

please note -- NO TIRES or TPMS are included in this sale.

i'm traveling until friday morning (may 7) but feel free to reach me here or via email at looman@mac(dot)com

thanks for looking.

IMG_7903.JPG
IMG_7904.JPG
IMG_7906.JPG
IMG_7907.JPG

reducing these to $780 for the set.

also, since i'm rather new here, i have bought and sold things over on ebay under the username myloiyauh. i have nearly a hundred transactions, all of them good, with a 100% positive rating. i prefer paypal, as both buyer and seller have some measure of protection.

again, thanks for looking.