Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OEM Model S Grey Turbines 21" - Staggered - DFW, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

mambro

Supporting Member
Mar 13, 2018
McKinney, TX
I have a set of OEM staggered turbines off my 2014 P85+ for sale. 21x8.5" fronts and 21x9" rears. The right rear and right front had some curb rash that the local dealer had touched up before I bought (or even saw) the car. The touch up job on the right rear was not the best. On that touched up right rear there is some sprayed-on blending paint that is coming off, showing the original glossy wheel finish beneath it. The paint used has a slight "orange peel" feel to it when running fingers over it, vs. the glossy smooth original finish beneath it. The right front does not have any paint coming off, but there is slight evidence of some touch up on the outermost edge. The left rear and left front are in great condition with no sign of refinish. All wheels do have marks on the inside from tire mounts.

Matching grey center caps and short black lug nut covers/caps are included, *BUT* the plastic lug nut covers are faded. (Spray paint them or get new ones, about $1 each, at the Service Center). No TPMS sensors, no lugs nuts, no tires.

Why am I selling? The tires were needing to be replaced and I found a deal on 19" Slipstreams (and reused my Gen 1 TPMS sensors). If you need Gen1 or Gen2 TMPS sensors, there is a thread I can point you to where they are about $125 for all four, new.

Asking $1,000 located in McKinney, TX

Prefer not to ship. I want the buyer to see these in person so there are no misunderstandings of their condition.

LEFT REAR
IMG_2672--LR.jpg IMG_2682--RR.jpg
RIGHT REAR
IMG_2671--RR.jpg IMG_2673--RR.jpg IMG_2675--RR.jpg IMG_2677--RR.jpg IMG_2678--RR.jpg IMG_2679--RR.jpg IMG_2680--REAR.jpg IMG_2681--LR.jpg