Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OEM Model S rear-facing 3rd row jump seat

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My kids are too big for these seats so I pulled them out. Everything in the photos is included. I can even offer my second row upper back seats in black leather if you don't want to cut yours for the top striker. Probably can meet somewhere in SoCal. Looking to get $1300-$1500 depending on your need/want of the second row seat-back. IMG_1645.jpegIMG_1646.jpegIMG_1990.jpeg

Check with Greyhound bus not sure if they still do but they used to ship bulky items for a good rate if you aren't in a hurry.
Check with Greyhound bus not sure if they still do but they used to ship bulky items for a good rate if you aren't in a hurry.

I am not in a hurry and am also interested in the back part of your second row too. I will pay you additonal for it. Don't you think I need it to install properly to my car?

I am not in a hurry and am also interested in the back part of your second row too. I will pay you additonal for it. Don't you think I need it to install properly to my car?
back part of 2nd row is two pieces of plastic, the anchors you notice are already in every car, you will have to cut the opening in your car to see them.

back part of 2nd row is two pieces of plastic, the anchors you notice are already in every car, you will have to cut the opening in your car to see them.

So good to know! Thank you for clarifying! I didn't think a 2018 model would have that because they stopped installing jumpseats by then. I really need the jump seats for a carpool I drive once a week! Appreciate any insight on this!

• Disagree
Reactions: Deanm0000