Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Signature Wheel Gallery | Fitment Q&A Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Must be those lightweight wheels that got you that Plaid speed and beating that M3 behind you. Glad to know they’re durable for track use...I can’t wait for my set to come in.

What specs are you getting for your set? I found that Signature was always on time or ahead of schedule in delivering the sets I purchased in the past, so you shouldn’t have to wait too long. I got a set in less than 4 weeks once from time of order to my doorstep.

What specs are you getting for your set? I found that Signature was always on time or ahead of schedule in delivering the sets I purchased in the past, so you shouldn’t have to wait too long. I got a set in less than 4 weeks once from time of order to my doorstep.
Yeah Jamie has been super helpful and knowledgeable on what setup I’m running or plan on running. I’m sure he’ll post pics right out of the oven but all I can say is he convinced me on the new brushed titanium color that no model 3 owner has right now and seeing the post above I think I made the right choice.

Yeah Jamie has been super helpful and knowledgeable on what setup I’m running or plan on running. I’m sure he’ll post pics right out of the oven but all I can say is he convinced me on the new brushed titanium color that no model 3 owner has right now and seeing the post above I think I made the right choice.

I’m sure whatever setup you ordered, it’s going to look nice and be lightweight.

Reactions: TwoK4drSi
You also were a contributing factor in my decision tbh. I know everyone who has bought Signature wheels have been very happy especially if someone has bought 4 sets despite there being other manufacturers. I’ll post it once they’re on with a proper shoot.

Good to know that my pics and wheel choices have helped some members decide on wheel size, offsets, and color combos. Jamie is very knowledgeable and I'm happy with each set of my wheels I've ordered in the past and keep buying more. If it wasn't for the pandemic and investing $$$ into my business, I'd probably have a 5th set LOL. I really like the looks of the SV602 and SV308, but I think I'll wait till next year since I just installed my TE37 Ultras in Mag Blue last month. The TE37's look really low key compared to the Signature sets I've purchased...should have just gotten another set of Signatures in Golden Copper or even the raw billet finish.

Gonna love that new brushed Titanium
-Monoblock Series SV104
• Brushed Titanium
• 20x9
• Staggered Offset​

EA9180DD-BFC1-4480-960F-376DB038CAF0.jpeg

Lol, I saw the new post and hoping they were pics of mine! Soon!
What wheels did you get? Are they brushed titanium too? Yeah waiting is the hardest part but it’s worth it. Jamie said they are experiencing a spike in orders bc of Covid. Still haven’t physically received mine but he notified me immediately once they just came out of the oven.

Last edited:
SV602 with a wide lip is gonna look nice. My new favorite Sig wheel is the 602....actually, I don't know what is my favorite since they all look nice.
I mean the TE37s are nice because of the history and heritage but I totally think the SV602 are way killer. It has A LOT of detail going on with the lip and design. So awesome they can even make a monoblock look like a multipiece which I haven’t seen another wheel company do. I think these would look great in billet or a brushed finish.

The album doesn’t help at all either. I’m excited to see your setup. @Skione65 did you grab a set yet?

Ditto...I was originally looking on the BMW and Mustang forums, but I just ask Jamie to render photos from photoshop to make my decision now. Gonna be fun ordering a set for a CT in the future...SV602 or SV707 in 20” with range sucking 35x12.5x20 AT tires.

Ditto...I was originally looking on the BMW and Mustang forums, but I just ask Jamie to render photos from photoshop to make my decision now. Gonna be fun ordering a set for a CT in the future...SV602 or SV707 in 20” with range sucking 35x12.5x20 AT tires.

Got a little bored... :D

Wide body CT Rendering by @adry53
w/ SV602 Royal Gold

119725249_2761485884087874_363741788130307508_n.jpg