Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Signature Wheel Gallery | Model S Plaid & Performance.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Gonna love that late night DTLA.
-
86593695-6F2D-4A95-8B43-88B5273BE58B.jpeg
172304C9-EC0D-40CB-824B-2DEFE744D311.jpeg

Reactions: SignatureSales
regarding road noise - what's the consensus on you guys running generic spec summer 21" Michelin PS4? (Not the Tesla spec foam lined PS4s)

Is road noise MUCH louder than stock? Does it subside after some miles on the rubber?
295/30-21 non-foam 4S on the front are noisy, like not just a smidge louder, like night and day louder than the OEM 19” Pirelli.

295/30-21 non-foam 4S on the front are noisy, like not just a smidge louder, like night and day louder than the OEM 19” Pirelli.

You are correct...I can officially second that now that my wheels are installed. I'm running 4S in 285/30/21 square and its 30-40% louder if I were to guesstimate a number compared to OEM 19s. Windows up + stereo louder fixes it LOL

People are saying the noise decreases with miles but I'm thinking you just start to adapt and notice it less. We'll see...

Reactions: jebinc
You are correct...I can officially second that now that my wheels are installed. I'm running 4S in 285/30/21 square and its 30-40% louder if I were to guesstimate a number compared to OEM 19s. Windows up + stereo louder fixes it LOL

People are saying the noise decreases with miles but I'm thinking you just start to adapt and notice it less. We'll see...
Guess I’ll try to get the OEM tires from the service center next time