Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OH, the horror.....!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am just STUNNED that no-one in Tesla took design considerations for my Dyson lifestyle into account in designing their CrbrTrk!!! HOW am I supposed to transport and run my Dyson vacuum cleaners with that wheelbase?!? That rear sail thing? THAT is a perfect place to put a docking station for my Platinum #007 Dyson uprights?!! Ohhh, the horror of it all, has anybody seen the specs on my new Dysons!?! Good Lord, please let Mr. Musk address these shortfalls to better accommodate my Dyson lifetyle, sucking the air out of every carpeting model I can get my paws onto!!?

Everybody knows Dyson will be dead in a few years. They think fancy technology that nobody wants will keep them afloat. It's just a matter of time before their massive debts put them out of business for good!

Kirby vacuums are tried and true that stand the test of time. They got the design perfect nearly 100 years ago, why change now?

Everybody knows Dyson will be dead in a few years. They think fancy technology that nobody wants will keep them afloat. It's just a matter of time before their massive debts put them out of business for good!

Kirby vacuums are tried and true that stand the test of time. They got the design perfect nearly 100 years ago, why change now?

I know it! My cousin the Kirby pusher came to turkey day, all high on Kirby life, tried to get me into HIS sales lines!?! The big 3 kirby/hoover/dyson are running vacuum city and i'm tired of feeding the drive-belt oligarchies. The CT IS Kirby friendly if turns out, OHHH the conspiracy against my Dyson!?!?! OHHHHH the outrage! I'm gonna design a Dyson with a foot shorter handle, that'll FIT in my vacuum shuttle!!

Did you see that YouTube vide where my Dyson out sucked a Kirby, uphill!?! Oh yeah buddy, YOUR wife was impressed!!! It's just a stunt though...

OMG, can you imagine my fake rage when I saw that there was only room for 3 people on the front bench seat, and and and that the middle section was REALLY also a backrest AND an armest when folded down?!?!! OMG I'll have to go back to the drawing board with my next problem of complaints filed into the thermosphere....!!!

+1 to the Kirby fanclub! Mine is 26yrs old, my sister's is 30, my brother's is 21, and my parent's is 10. All of them were bought used with no previous maintenance other than the bags and the belts being replaced when needed and they STILL suck like new! (in a good way of course)

Can't wait to add my Cybertruck to my collection of rugged 20+yr old tools. My kid's kids will be talking about this thing lol!

• Funny
Reactions: Electruck
Kirby for the win! Dyson always die for some reason with their high rpm motors.
But I do prefer the Dyson filtering rather than the HEPA bag in the Kirby that need to be replaced. The Kirby sucking the debris through the rotor is good for not loosing suction, but not that great for blockages.

• Funny
Reactions: Electruck