Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Online Store Customer Service?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, I ordered 6 things at once from the online Tesla store in one order. I guess I’m spoiled by Amazon because I was shocked to see they were all shipped separately at the same time (despite the fact they all could have fit in one box).

One of the items was incorrect and I’ve been emailing them for over a week with no response. I’ve read this over and over again in threads here but wondering if anyone was able to find an alternate contact method?

• Funny
Reactions: InternetDude
I got a wrong item too, after a month and three emails I got an apologetic reply saying the item I needed was out of stock but would be shipped ASAP. Not too long after they sent me a replacement cable for the phone dock I had ordered that arrived with the wrong end. Just the cable and I did not need to return the old one. Probably give it a little more time.

I have tried reaching a person about an online store order. I got the paint kit I ordered....without any paint in it! I have tried calling the service center. No help. I tried calling Parts. They tell you to email Parts.

Not a happy camper at all.