Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Service Center Customer Service

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I have a disagreement with the Service Manager at a Tesla Service Center on whether something is a defect or normal wear and tear. I've asked for the Service Manager's supervisor so I can deal with someone different as the Service Manager denied the warranty repair before he even looked at the vehicle or knew the situation. I've gone back and forth via email several times, each time I ask for a contact name and number. He keeps referring to his "leadership," but will not provide any contact information other than the general Tesla number that has no option to discuss customer service.

Has anyone experienced something similar to this? Any other recommended routes I can pursue?

Thanks

I escalated from the the Service Consultant to the Service Supervisor as the car was referred to “engineering” because the local Service Center was unable to fix the car. He was pretty good and quite communicative until the very end when he didn’t respond to my very last email. He did share his contact information...email and phone extension. So some of these guys will give it out. They are truly a pain in the azz to deal with.