Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Opti Coat and PhotoSync Tinting in Los Angeles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm taking delivery of our Model S (85/red MC w/pano) in mid June.

I'd like to get OptiCoat and Photosync tinting on the vehicle.

Any recommendations for good installs and great pricing in the LA area?

Also, is Photosync what people would recommend? I"ve been reading and 70 seems to be recommended for front window, pano and back. And 35 for sides.

Any input is appreciated.

I'm taking delivery of our Model S (85/red MC w/pano) in mid June.

I'd like to get OptiCoat and Photosync tinting on the vehicle.

Any recommendations for good installs and great pricing in the LA area?

Also, is Photosync what people would recommend? I"ve been reading and 70 seems to be recommended for front window, pano and back. And 35 for sides.

Any input is appreciated.

just at got Opticoat Ultimate plus Xcpel on my black P85 and the Photosync 75/35 front/all-other in Cypress by Extreme Autowerkes. They've done an inordinate number of Teslas and they have more experience doing our cars than any other I know. Price was FMV and all their work completed on-time as promised.

Last edited:
just at got Opticoat Ultimate plus Xcpel on my black P85 and the Photosync 75/35 front/all-other in Cypress by Extreme Autowerkes. They've done an inordinate number of Teslas and they have more experience doing our cars than any other I know. Price was FMV and all their work completed on-time as promised.

Extreme Autowerks did my Opticoat and Xpel...they are awesome. Extremely thorough. They are located in Cerritos, no Cypress.