Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Orange County, CA MS Door Handle replacement assistance please!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All!

6 years strong here! Haven't posted in years and loving my 2013 MS s85 with 100,000 miles. After a week of rain my left rear door handle stopped presenting. When I reach in and open it from the inside it slowly presents, so I am not sure if the gear is broken. I have removed the handle and would love some local expert assistance if there is any available. I would love to bring you my handle and have someone with more experience replace the parts and of course I'd pay them.

I live by Mission Viejo, CA and will come to you. If shipping it is best, let me know.

Thank you very much in advance!!!

John
IMG_4758.JPG

Thank for the info!

A company reached out stating that they will sell me a refurbished one for $350. Seems pricey considering that I have a handle that overall works but needs a new sensors, gear and perhaps wiring that can all be had for under $75. The repairs to the handle may be out of what I am willing to do.

Anyone interested in using mine as a core and swapping one out that is already refurbished.

Calling out any Orange Countians!!!

John