Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order Page Not Showing Estimated Delivery Date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
oKHlO5t

Does anyone have this issue? When I log into my account and click on my MY order, it’s just says preparing for delivery. On the right hand corner where it say “Estimated Delivery” doesn’t show anything. As a matter of fact, been like that since July 12. Recently changed the order to a PUP on the 31st, still hasn’t changed nor did I receive a text.

Attachments

• 1622D49F-0121-4447-B658-EB40B2B28AFA.jpeg
    1622D49F-0121-4447-B658-EB40B2B28AFA.jpeg
    126.6 KB · Views: 979
oKHlO5t

Does anyone have this issue? When I log into my account and click on my MY order, it’s just says preparing for delivery. On the right hand corner where it say “Estimated Delivery” doesn’t show anything. As a matter of fact, been like that since July 12. Recently changed the order to a PUP on the 31st, still hasn’t changed nor did I receive a text.

we ordered MY July 4th and have the same concerns. have a temp VIN and finally got a hold of an advisor that the car is in the general delivery area but they are "going over it"

any recent deliveries of MY that can offer up the most recent timeline from order to that pickup text?

oKHlO5t

im not sure if I can help but here is my model y order journey lol. I placed my order for my model y I didn’t get the performance model. I put my order in on 07/20/20 and literally later that day they were trying to schedule delivery but I was not ready to accept delivery I told my local Tesla dealer it was probably going to be a month before I was ready. I called the saleswoman I talked last week to see how long before I could take delivery she told me my order was on pre production or something like that and I could expect delivery around the end of September well this last Friday 08/07/20 I scheduled delivery for my model y i will take delivery on 08/14/20

Are you working with anyone at a Tesla store or was it an exclusive online purchase?

If with a store, the advisor can give you an update. I have the same showing from a 7/27 order and he called me to give me a delivery estimate of 8/22

im not sure if I can help but here is my model y order journey lol. I placed my order for my model y I didn’t get the performance model. I put my order in on 07/20/20 and literally later that day they were trying to schedule delivery but I was not ready to accept delivery I told my local Tesla dealer it was probably going to be a month before I was ready. I called the saleswoman I talked last week to see how long before I could take delivery she told me my order was on pre production or something like that and I could expect delivery around the end of September well this last Friday 08/07/20 I scheduled delivery for my model y i will take delivery on 08/14/20

Are you working with anyone at a Tesla store or was it an exclusive online purchase?

If with a store, the advisor can give you an update. I have the same showing from a 7/27 order and he called me to give me a delivery estimate of 8/22

I called before placing an order online. Called the guy back once I finished my portfolio. Never heard from him back, actually, just when upgrading, I spoke to a different guy at the store which gladly helped me with that.

Going to call my store and see what’s up, last time they told me was that my portfolio was up to date, and to wait.

Following, temporary VIN?

so i received a VIN, gave to my insurance company and they asked me if I gave them a bad number because it does not match to anything.

once I found a human to talk to @ Tesla ; he told me its a temp VIN..made sense at the time. anyway, still waiting as the advisors I do get a hold of (Mt Kisco, NY) tell me its in inspections nearby but have no date as of yet.

oKHlO5t

I'm having the same issue. Original order date was 08/01 for Blk/Blk/LR/AWD/19" but I decided to upgrade to the 20" which reset my order date to 08/08.

Once I submitted my credit app, the delivery date disappeared and now all I'm seeing is the "We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame will be based on reservation date, order date, delivery location and vehicle configuration." message. Note: prior to this, my delivery date said 3-7 weeks

Credit was approved on 08/10 (slight delay b/c I had to unlock my TU) but still no delivery date.

I contacted Tesla and they re-routed me to my local store who provided me with a generic message stating I should receive my VIN# by the end of the month and delivery sometime in early to mid September.

So now I'm not sure if the delivery time will ever show up on my account again.

I contacted Tesla and they re-routed me to my local store who provided me with a generic message stating I should receive my VIN# by the end of the month and delivery sometime in early to mid September.

So now I'm not sure if the delivery time will ever show up on my account again.

I just called Tesla and they said it's weird I don't show a delivery date. They also couldn't tell me when I'll be getting one... ordered six weeks ago.

Last edited:
Nope. No changes. It's been the same since day one.

Not sure what's normal for Tesla but judging by what I've been seeing, you should've received at least a "window" by now.

I'd try to reach out again to see if they can provide you with an email address that way you can start documenting your correspondences.

According to your order date of 07/03 and initial estimate of 4 to 6 weeks, I'd hope you'd at least have received your VIN by now.

You might also want to check out the "Tow Hitch Waiting Room" thread. There are some people who've been waiting for a while.

I'll keep you updated on my order.