Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Original Model S Wheels?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Team, I am searching for a second hand set of winter wheels. I found the wheels in the pictures below, oddly they seem to be the original 19" Model S wheels (which I want) but in grey (which could work for me). Anyone know if Tesla did these from factory or are they modified (painted). Also if anyone has a link to a summary of all wheels ever sold on model S that may help solve the mystery.

Center caps are silver, which seems odd if they are factory.

Thanks for any tips!

tesla-felgen-19-ab-1-.jpg
download.jpg

That was a rather helpful reply, but note that the list above is not complete,it's missing the aero wheels and I believe there was also a small batch of grey cyclones produced, I don't think they ever showed up in the configurator, but some people received them when buying winter tires from Tesla. Never heard of grey standard wheels however, so I suspect that these were painted/coated after purchase, not 100% certain about this though.

So I picked up these wheels today, below are some shots of the numbers inside the rims. The gentleman I bought them from swears he bought them in this color from Tesla three years ago (not on a car but just as wheels, spare parts). He said he would search for the original invoice but doubts he still has it. I'm still curious if these are rare/original or just powder coated. Probably does not matter but hey, my car is my hobby!

If anyone has a clue, I'm very appreciative.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg