Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Other cars with autopilot?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I am someone who does use autopilot alot on freeways. Especially at night when traffic is light, commute feels much shorter and I have more energy. I never have to worry about the idea of being too tired to drive, especially when I used to drive a BMW M3, that car was such a hassle to drive and was very demanding. And I always had to stop for gas more frequently because it had bad MPG.

And now as an arcade advantage player, I sometimes have to commute further to different arcades that may be over an hour away because some locations have certain settings on games that I prefer. Or simply to spread the damage around so I'm not always hitting the closest arcade nearby because its convenient and they may decide to lower payout on me to deter my winning actions. Most people probably won't travel to an arcade over an hour away, but I do since I have the potential to profit. So I feel having a Tesla Model 3 helps especially with autopilot, and the lower cost of traveling compared to gas. Because after an all day grind, I can let the car drive itself, and it makes it so much easier to travel further without hesitating on the idea of being too tired. I'm curious what other occupations or activities people do that can benefit from autopilot so they can relax after a long day.

If I ever consider a non Tesla car that's EV, are there any other car that is as good as Tesla autopilot? I am interested in that EV Mustang mainly because it has that sportier look, but I don't know if it will lack Tesla features I'm very used to now and will realize its gone when its gone. I feel autopilot is something I cannot live without because it's so great for long drives or road trips. Your energy can be saved up and you can just kinda zone out but still look at the road assuming traffic is light.