Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Other Europe Delivery discussion (for countries without a sub forum)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD March 14 and still waiting?
Maybe Greece is supplied from Koper…
RCC ANTWERP is heading for Koper on 23rd Aug 2022 (according to Mr Miserable’s estimation with MY on board).
Let’s hope for another arrival to Koper before the end of Q3 (a final departure to Koper could be as late as 31 Aug., according again to Mr Miserable’s estimation)
Yeah, still waiting. Thing is im on cash, no lease or loan either...

At least i have a 5 days EDD range but the fact that i dont have a VIN number makes me worry.

How long does a ship needs to arrive to Koper from China? isnt it like 30 days? So that means it has to depart from China end of August or the first couple days of September.

When are VINs assigned? When the car gets loaded on the ship? Before it gets loaded? or after?

So Greece is getting their cars delivered through Koper port?

Last edited:
Found this:
Screenshot 2022-08-23 at 02.43.26.png

So it needs roughly 20 days from China to Koper...

This looks like there are absolutely no, zero, nada, TM3 shipments to Poland this quarter with backlog looking back to october/november 2021. Multiple clients waiting from this period waiting. Why Are we being punished?
RO, HU are the same. in RO we still have orders from summer-autumn 2021.

check for hidden VIN in the source code.

Yeah, still waiting. Thing is im on cash, no lease or loan either...

At least i have a 5 days EDD range but the fact that i dont have a VIN number makes me worry.

How long does a ship needs to arrive to Koper from China? isnt it like 30 days? So that means it has to depart from China end of August or the first couple days of September.

When are VINs assigned? When the car gets loaded on the ship? Before it gets loaded? or after?

So Greece is getting their cars delivered through Koper port?
it would help to read the 1st post from here

Does anyone know if there are any problems with shipping cars from Zeebrugge to Central Europe? Ordered TESLA MODEL 3 with vin code. I was told that the truck left last Thursday and that delivery was supposed to take place today. Today my advisor called me saying that the truck has not left at all and delivery is not known.

• Disagree
Reactions: James7C2
Does anyone know if there are any problems with shipping cars from Zeebrugge to Central Europe? Ordered TESLA MODEL 3 with vin code. I was told that the truck left last Thursday and that delivery was supposed to take place today. Today my advisor called me saying that the truck has not left at all and delivery is not known.

They don't know the actual order the cars will be loaded into trucks and shipped, though. Your TA should have told you that. Mine did.

• Disagree
They don't know the actual order the cars will be loaded into trucks and shipped, though. Your TA should have told you that. Mine did.
Thank you for reply Sir.
Oh, I didn't know that. My Tesla Advisor only told me that the car was in Zeebrugge and was supposed to be shipped last week with the system reporting it would arrive today or tomorrow. But today she told me that the truck didn't ship at all in the end due to complications at the port.

• Disagree
Thank you for reply Sir.
Oh, I didn't know that. My Tesla Advisor only told me that the car was in Zeebrugge and was supposed to be shipped last week with the system reporting it would arrive today or tomorrow. But today she told me that the truck didn't ship at all in the end due to complications at the port.
Mine told me last week that the cars are in Zeebrugge and they will begin shipping starting this week, but no one can know the order. They'll get them when they get them. The exact delivery date will be set only after they have confirmation that the car has left the port.

• Disagree
@Mr Miserable I apologize in advance if this query is wrong. I'm just a bit worried about my TM3 LR delivery that arrived in Zeebrugge last week. Just wondering if you know if the truck has left for the Czech Republic yet? Or if there are any problems with loading at the port? Because my tesla advisor told me that the delivery was supposed to take place last week and then only that there are complications in Zebrugge and the delivery date is unknown.