Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2024 Highland Model 3 - time for some accessories?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now that Titus has docked in Southampton and we are looking forward to getting our new cars soon how about sharing some thoughts on accessories? There will be some who already have a Tesla and will have experience with the various offers and brands they have used.

These seem to be pretty good with several items which look good - Taptes. com 2024 Tesla Model 3 Highland

It would seem they ship directly from Hong Kong with possibly free shipping over a certain value. They have various shipping options and may even ship from Europe. However prices don't include duties, or possibly shipping agents fees and will probably need UK VAT adding. Does anyone have any experience with this brand and the purchase experience?

The other brand I looked at was Tessories UK Model 3 (2024) - Tessories UK 🔋
These seem much cheaper but not the breadth of items that Taptes have. They say free shipping (from Birmingham) over £99

Is this a topic which has been discussed in the Tesla Owners UK Group? I couldn't seem to see a forum but it may be a Facebook only thing.

Now that Titus has docked in Southampton and we are looking forward to getting our new cars soon how about sharing some thoughts on accessories? There will be some who already have a Tesla and will have experience with the various offers and brands they have used.

These seem to be pretty good with several items which look good 2024 Tesla Model 3 Highland

It would seem they ship directly from Hong Kong with possibly free shipping over a certain value. They have various shipping options and may even ship from Europe. However prices don't include duties, or possibly shipping agents fees and will probably need UK VAT adding. Does anyone have any experience with this brand and the purchase experience?

The other brand I looked at was Tessories UK Model 3 (2024) - Tessories UK 🔋
These seem much cheaper but not the breadth of items that Taptes have. They say free shipping (from Birmingham) over £99

Is this a topic which has been discussed in the Tesla Owners UK Group? I couldn't seem to see a forum but it may be a Facebook only thing.

+1 for Tessories. Stock can be erratic but have all weather mats, split boot storage systems, performance pedal covers and a few other bits for both MY and M3. All good stuff which fits bang on. Have photos on here somewhere. Can add more if interested?
Do the pedals just push on? One of mine came with misshaped rubber so not sure if it’s still useable as not got the M3H yet.

Do the pedals just push on? One of mine came with misshaped rubber so not sure if it’s still useable as not got the M3H yet.
Yep, one of them slips straight on, the other is tricky but goes eventually. Don’t lose patience, takes a few minutes swearing that’s all. Can’t remember which. Once on never had an issue.
Seen here with the all weather mats.
IMG_0155.jpeg

Does anyone have any thoughts on a good quality dog liner for the back seats, but one that also works with a iso-fix car seat fitted on one side?
I've seen lots of hammock-style products around but haven't seen a quality one that also works with a child seat. Trying to protect those M3H white seats before they succumb to dog nails and paws...

I've only seen the hammocks, occasionally you can get some that have a zip in line with the 60/40 split of the rear seats so you could use that and zip it so its not in use on the side the isofix seat is (maybe also consider a child seat protector thing that goes between car seat and child seat), or if it's a small dog you can get those little fabric boxes which sit on the seat that the dog goes in - like this

Reactions: starharbour
Hey, first time poster here due to pick on Tuesday afternoon! Does anyone know of the Tesla model 3 centre caps such as the ones on Amazon will fit the new Tesla model 3? Thanks!

Don’t have answer to your question but may be worth searching for longevity of after market centre caps. Several reports of Amazon ones deteriorating much earlier than you would expect them to.

Now people have the 2024 "Highland" Model 3, does anyone know if the older mats fit? Tesla accessories still only show up to 2023 model and 3rd party ones seem to be a bit hit or miss as to whether they have them in RHD and in the UK (I'd rather not chance international shipping)

I think the internal ones might still fit and it's just the boot/frunk that could be different? Would be great if anyone knows!

Hey, first time poster here due to pick on Tuesday afternoon! Does anyone know of the Tesla model 3 centre caps such as the ones on Amazon will fit the new Tesla model 3? Thanks!
Hi! About the center cap, do you mean this one?
Product link: Wheel Hub Caps Center Cover for 2024+ Model 3 Highland 18 Inch Photon Wheel (4 PCS)
Wheel Hub Caps Center Cover.png
center cover.jpg
Wheel Hub Caps Center Cover1.png

I really like the design of the 18-inch wheels for the Model 3 Refresh. So, I discussed this with our supplier and developed this center cap. Take a look if you're interested! :cool:

Reactions: Js1977
Does anyone have any thoughts on a good quality dog liner for the back seats, but one that also works with a iso-fix car seat fitted on one side?
I've seen lots of hammock-style products around but haven't seen a quality one that also works with a child seat. Trying to protect those M3H white seats before they succumb to dog nails and paws...
Hi! Check if these two could help you. ;)
Dog Seat Cover For Pets 100% Waterproof For Tesla Model S3XY - Visible Mesh Window (2012-2023)
for pet.png

Pet Safety Seat For Model S/X/3/Y Accessories (2012-2023)
for pet2.png