Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2024 Highland Model 3 - time for some accessories?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those that were interested in quality screen protectors, it seems Spigen have finally released their EZ-Fit one for the highland (though currently out of stock):

Spigen EZ Fit Anti Glare Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Tesla Model 3 Highland 2024 (1 Pack)
Not had a screen protector on our Model 3 however I had been wondering more about the rear screen on Highland being low down. Might be more useless as can see it getting kicked on occasion accidentally.

Not had a screen protector on our Model 3 however I had been wondering more about the rear screen on Highland being low down. Might be more useless as can see it getting kicked on occasion accidentally.
The screen protectors are available for both, but others had specifically been asking about Spigen protectors for the front screen historically.

Spigen Rear Screen Protector

I ordered some screen protectors from Teslaunch on 29th Jan and have been left a bit lacklustre with the whole experience tbh.

I got the order confirmation email (29th Jan), and an "a shipment from your order is on its way" email (30th Jan). In terms of timescales I know it is not exactly unheard of for slow shipping from China (items seem to come direct from manufacturer, assuming dropshipped), but what has left me lacklustre is the fact that the tracking show the movement of the shipping to be mega slow... with the flight departing China having only left today.

Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 10.33.50.png

I had seen a few other bits on their site, but with service this slow I think I'll give someone else like Tessories a chance instead next time.

In comparison, I bought a Shield Wallet (like a Ridge) and it was on my doorstep in 5 days.

I think I'll give someone else like Tessories a chance instead next time.
I took a chance and used Tessories for mats, which came quickly despite them using Evri ! Unfortunately they still don't have the floor mats in stock and am just not sure if others in the UK actually have any for the 2024 (highland) model and don't want to risk ordering the wrong ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oxid8ter
I took a chance and used Tessories for mats, which came quickly despite them use Evri ! Unfortunately they still don't have the floor mats in stock and am just not sure if others in the UK actually have any for the 2024 (highland) model and don't want to risk ordering the wrong ones.
Same here but might try AliExpress if cheap enough. Can see the factory matts not liking my son’s football boots! (And yes no boots law was considered but more faff).

I ordered some screen protectors from Teslaunch on 29th Jan and have been left a bit lacklustre with the whole experience tbh.

I got the order confirmation email (29th Jan), and an "a shipment from your order is on its way" email (30th Jan). In terms of timescales I know it is not exactly unheard of for slow shipping from China (items seem to come direct from manufacturer, assuming dropshipped), but what has left me lacklustre is the fact that the tracking show the movement of the shipping to be mega slow... with the flight departing China having only left today.

View attachment 1016448

I had seen a few other bits on their site, but with service this slow I think I'll give someone else like Tessories a chance instead next time.

In comparison, I bought a Shield Wallet (like a Ridge) and it was on my doorstep in 5 days.

Another negative point for @Teslaunch. Both myself and @SamWhu30 ordered these screen protectors, both ordered "Anti-Reflective", both got sent the bog standard one. Didn't bother trying to return as wanted the screen protector for the rear (which was included) and it was dropshipped from China, so likely difficult process for returns.

In all honesty, I will likely avoid Teslaunch in the future. Not a great experience all round.

Reactions: SamWhu30
Trying to buy accessories directly from Tesla and no card would get complete the order. No trace of any transactions at my bank. Tesla tells me to make sure the address is matching the card (which it does) still no luck. Anyone had issue like this? I’ve seen some threads on the American forum and they recommend to use Apple Pay which doesn’t seem to be available

Trying to buy accessories directly from Tesla and no card would get complete the order. No trace of any transactions at my bank. Tesla tells me to make sure the address is matching the card (which it does) still no luck. Anyone had issue like this? I’ve seen some threads on the American forum and they recommend to use Apple Pay which doesn’t seem to be available
No issues when I ordered a few things direct from Tesla

No trace of any transactions at my bank.

Ask your bank why the transaction did not complete? They will have logged incoming request, and rejected it for some reason (and probably sent an error code to Tesla, but that error code could be anything / quite possibly meaningless outside the original bank, or not handled - i.e. not "decoded into English and shown to you so you knew WHY")

View attachment 1016448

Hi! We apologize for the unpleasant shopping experience you've had. It's been on holiday for the past week, which caused delays in logistics. We'll do our best to improve this issue in the future.