Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Other Europe Delivery discussion (for countries without a sub forum)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Extremely frustrating that my M3P which was ordered on March 14th White/Black and was originally quoted for a delivery May-June seems like it wont arrive this quarter, no VIN so far. Over 160+ days waiting for M3P delivery so far, and if it gets delivered next Q it will be around 270 days + ...bravo Tesla.

Seems like tesla needs to fix a lot of stuff with their deliveries

There’s a couple of boats heading down to Singapore for refuelling. It seems you still have a chance so don’t lose faith. Perhaps it’s best you take a rest from the forum for a few days and get your mojo back. All your comments re unfairness are perfectly valid but it will happen so help your chin up.
Greece got like 170 VINs from GLOVIS CRYSTAL. Just 10 M3Ps. Tesla really cant get their sh1t together. My current EDD is 25-30 September, CRYSTAL is the last ship this quarter according to @Mr Miserable and i dont have a VIN, next ships for Greece will be on December, which is 6 months late from my quoted EDD back on March. What a joke...

Hi everyone!

I'm here to find others guys in the same case than me or any information that can explain my case.

I (and some colleagues) ordered a M3 LR black in december the 17th as company cars, but we have no news. just one of us received it in march. Since we have nothing. And as it's a leasing car we will not have the vin until it arrives.

So does anyone in Luxembourg is in the same case, or waiting for a personnal car and knows when M3 will arrived in Luxembourg?

When i asked to tesla store they can't give me any info because they know nothing X)

Thank you, have a good day!

EDD just changed yesterday:

1662352873918.png

Hopefully it is the last change...

Just wanted to say hi and a big thanks for the news on this feed... Awaiting is a bit smoother with just a bit of info.
Long story short, I'm not so patiently waiting my TM3P in Luxembourg. Actually ordered it in Feb 2022, but had it "on hold" because I do have a lease that I can't release earlier. Seeing the dates pushed more and more to 2023, I reactivated it think I would get it end of 2022 not sooner. In the end seems like it will be end of Sept.
This is creating a mix of pleasant and unpleasant feelings each time I'm checking the EDD... Pleasant because I'm just right now a tall kid in front of the Christmas Tree waiting his gift to appear, and unpleasant because it will create a few double loan months... 😅😅
Anyway, I do have a hidden VIN in the web page source code. A delivery window pretty narrow (29-30 Sept.), but neither confirmed VIN nor fixed delivery date...
Anyway, guessing mine should be on GLOVIS SUN... 🤔🤔

Reactions: DRS ACTIVE
Hi everyone!

I'm here to find others guys in the same case than me or any information that can explain my case.

I (and some colleagues) ordered a M3 LR black in december the 17th as company cars, but we have no news. just one of us received it in march. Since we have nothing. And as it's a leasing car we will not have the vin until it arrives.

So does anyone in Luxembourg is in the same case, or waiting for a personnal car and knows when M3 will arrived in Luxembourg?

When i asked to tesla store they can't give me any info because they know nothing X)

Thank you, have a good day!
Hi. Waigting also for mine in Lux, but it's a Perf and not a leasing... You would need access to the order page to be able to check if a hidden VIN has been assigned which seems to be a good sign that the order have a preassigned car most probably in some boat...
To be honest I do not know when the VIN appears in the order page. Most probably after the ship passed Suez canal, or maybe when it's unloaded at the destination port?

I ordered a M3, LR Red, Black Int., 19" on Nov 4th 2021.
The Tesla rep told me the date of delivery would probably be mid March.
So, I thought that this is the norm. Now I read orders 2 months after mine getting Vins! and I am still with the order number.Nothing Hidden on the webpage... This happening only to me, or are there any other people with similar experience?
Could it be in a ship already, but with no vin?
I have the same . Very pi$$od off because I sold my car back in February and now I am driving a shitty car. Also very annoying in few countries they get it at the next quarter. I wonder how many of us are on the same boat and who has the longest delivery so far? Mine is 19th of November.Hungary.M3LR,GREY.

Hi all! I have placed an order for the M3P on Sep 02 with expected delivery Dec 22 to Feb 23. I have noticed today in my Tesla account that the estimated delivery is between November 22 to January 16 which is even sooner that the original estimate. Isn't that estimate too optimistic?

Hi John. Well one thing to be kept in mind is that those EDD are a bit hectic!
What would be the best way to see your car is really coming is to keep an eye looking at your hidden VIN. Once it ill appear, will be a good hint that your car is in shipment. :)

Thank you for your reply. Yes I am aware of that and don't really expect that VIN will appear soon enough to be honest. I was wondering if delivery times were reduced as a result of Shanghai's factory increased capacity as some rumors say. It seems like I'll have to wait and see how it goes.

Thank you for your reply. Yes I am aware of that and don't really expect that VIN will appear soon enough to be honest. I was wondering if delivery times were reduced as a result of Shanghai's factory increased capacity as some rumors say. It seems like I'll have to wait and see how it goes.
Unfortunately yes I believe. At least my dates moved around quite a lot (based on I guess some best guess based on production rate orders etc etc from Tesla)... But I was much more confident as soon as my hidden VIN appeared... ;)