Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Other Europe Delivery discussion (for countries without a sub forum)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Our tumble dryer packed up earlier this week. We’ve got a gift card from BUT after a motor in our sofa broke and they couldn’t fix it. We can still sit on the sofa so we decided to use the money to replace our dryer. The one we picked was in stock in Narbonne. Anyway on the way back we passed three transporter loads of Model 3s heading north on the A9 between Narbonne and Beziers. Heading away from Barcelona I expect.
Our Model 3 propulsion ordered late Feb wouldn’t have been on board obviously. Originally scheduled for August delivery the EED is now 19 Nov to 3 Jan.

Thursday 15 Sep 22

Click HERE to see a wonderful map of the world. Superimposed on it are the latest positions, updated via satellite, of confirmed Tesla ships.

Those ships are:

GLOVIS SUNRISE is presently making her way up the English Channel. She is heading for Southampton where she is due to arrive in the wee small hours of tomorrow morning. Her departure from Southampton to Zeebrugge remains midday 19 Sep which would tend to suggest she will be fully unloaded in Southampton.

GLOVIS SUN is maintaining an average of around 17kts as she passes to the north of Algeria and is heading for Zeebrugge with an ETA of 20 Sep.

GLOVIS CRYSTAL has now entered the Adriatic and should arrive in Koper on tomorrow evening.

GLOVIS COURAGE is now in the Red Sea. She is bound for Barcelona with an ETA of 20 Sep.

HOEGH TRAVELLER is bound for Le Havre (12 Oct) and Zeebrugge on 15 Oct.
She is currently in the South China Sea heading for a refuel off Singapore.
She is known, so far, to have some Model 3s onboard. We don't know how many in total.
Although the cars are being shipped over a quarter-end this is clearly not a full scheduled shipment but rather a shipment of cars that failed to be shipped, for whatever reason, on their scheduled ship.

I'm still keen to get an idea of the number of Teslas onboard and so if you have your VIN enter it HERE and it will tell you whether your car is onboard. This only works for cars onboard Hoegh ships. Do let me know if a search is successful and please provide me with at least the first three numbers eg 620XXX.

Typhoon Muifa is no more and the RoRo berths in Shanghai are already occupied again.
Typhoon Nanmadol should not reach Shanghai but hook to the north and hit the southern Japanese island of Kyushu. Nevertheless the Shanghai area could be quite windy at the weekend as Nanmadol is forecasted to be a category 3 storm when it hits Japan.
The Shanghai RoRo berths remain empty for the moment but I expect by this time tomorrow they will be back in business.

Please check out the Links of interest There are some excellent links there which may answer any questions you have.
After watching this tread for more than a month, Thank you for all the updates. Probably my car is on Glovis Sun. It will be deliverd the 24th.

Reactions: RCMY
Today, plenty of us has changed the EDD to this:
1663511429909.png

Anyone has any idea what's happening?

The price of the Model Y basic in France caused me to cancel the order for the M3 which I had been patiently waiting for since February. I prefer the drive and the range of the 3 but the Y is more practical and my wife likes the seat height.
Ordered on 14 November (apparently from stock, although I think that in this case “stock” meant a ship arriving at Barcelona) I am picking it up tomorrow.