Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ottawa owners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am a model 3 owner so looking for advice from Ottawa Model S owners. Given how there is no Tesla SC in Ottawa, are there any local garages that specialize in Tesla for minor type things. Where do Model S owners get tires changed for winter/summer etc .

But what about things like tires - new and repairs. Montreal says I need to drive there to get winter tires put on but they don't store them so I need to bring them home. But they said if I use anyone elsr then they need to wake the sensors first, etc so unsure if I can just go anywhere local for things like that.

But what about things like tires - new and repairs. Montreal says I need to drive there to get winter tires put on but they don't store them so I need to bring them home. But they said if I use anyone elsr then they need to wake the sensors first, etc so unsure if I can just go anywhere local for things like that.

I bought after market winter wheels and sensors and they reset just fine from the settings/ reset menu

Mike