Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Boot Camp & TMC Membership

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently purchased a used Model 3 and the previous owner strongly suggested I attend “Tesla boot camp” and joining the local Tesla Motors Club. I can’t seem to be able to join the DMV TMC nor can I find a boot camp to attend. I live in Northern Virginia and would really appreciate any advice on how to accomplish these tasks. Thanks

Joe

Attachments

• IMG_1613.png
    IMG_1613.png
    323.1 KB · Views: 17
I recently purchased a used Model 3 and the previous owner strongly suggested I attend “Tesla boot camp” and joining the local Tesla Motors Club. I can’t seem to be able to join the DMV TMC nor can I find a boot camp to attend. I live in Northern Virginia and would really appreciate any advice on how to accomplish these tasks. Thanks

Joe
I know that the Tesla Owners Club of Pennsylvania runs an online Boot camp for new owners once a month or so. Perhaps that is what the person was referring to. Tesla website has a list of all officially recognized clubs: https://engage.tesla.com/pages/clubs

This is the link for the Virginia one: Tesla Owners Virginia You should check that out and see if they also offer the new owners bootcamp.

Upvote 0