Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ottawa Tesla Owners and Electric Car Enthusiast Spring Get together

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
During discussions with several Ottawa Tesla Owners we have set up the Spring 2017 Get together for the Tesla Ottawa area owners and electric car enthusiasts.

The date: Monday June 19 at 19:00

290 West Hunt Club Road
Nepean

613-228-2200

Please let me know if you or any of your friends would like to attend this event. This will allow me to advise the Restaurant of the numbers who plan to attend.

Bob

During discussions with several Ottawa Tesla Owners we have set up the Spring 2017 Get together for the Tesla Ottawa area owners and electric car enthusiasts.

290 West Hunt Club Road
Nepean

613-228-2200

Please let me know if you or any of your friends would like to attend this event. This will allow me to advise the Restaurant of the numbers who plan to attend.

Bob
Hi Bob,
I am interested in attending this event. I have not received my Tesla yet....due to arrive by end of June. Please count me in for this get together.

290 West Hunt Club Road
Nepean

613-228-2200

Bob

Look forward to meeting you. You should receive some useful insights into the car. I have addd you to the list. Will you be coming alone or with someone? Just needed for numbers. Thanks
Unfortunately, it looks like I won't be in town afterall. I'm in the process of moving from Toronto to Ottawa and was hoping to be there that day, but unfortunately, things have changed. hopefully you guys will organize another one soon? Have fun.