Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Our 7-Year-Old Hopes His “Tesla Flat Stanley” Can Visit Every Supercharger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
May flat Stanley needs a visa and passport?

He apparently already has one for the Netherlands :)

- - - Updated - - -

@pgiralt, you are probably right about Flat Stanley being the recorder holder. We'd never considered that.

That is brilliant! Let me think about how to properly execute that list... thinking...

Here you go, took 5 minutes to suck out their official list and match it up with your list:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Akd8MtNoPztbdG0tN0Q1aUpJT2dxb1NybUNLNmFKUmc&usp=sharing

First off, I don't know if the names are off on some of these, or if there are more than 75 active in the US and they just haven't reported it yet? In either case, the ones that didn't match up in the list are at the bottom. I have not added in the European list yet, didn't feel too pressed since you have only gotten one response thus far for those, so it is easy to tell which ones are missing :)

Ok so discounting the mis-matched data, here is what is still missing from the "official" list:
Albert Lea, MN
Barstow, CA
Blanding, UT
Burlington, WA
Centralia, WA
Columbus, TX
Corning, CA
Detroit Lake, OR
Eau Claire, WI
Farmington, NM
Gallup, NM
Highland Park, IL
Huntsville, TX
JFK Airport, NY
Joseph, MI
Los Angeles, CA
Lucie, FL
Maumee, OH
Milford, CT (South)
Mitchell, SD
Murdo, SD
Pleasant Prairie, WI
San Marcos, TX
Shasta, CA
Somerset, PA
Syosset, NY
Woodburn, OR
Worthington, MN
Yuma, AZ

Hope this helps! Happy hunting :)

I should be able to get photos of Flat Stanley in Blanding and Yuma next week. And Buckeye, if it's up and running...but I see Buckeye's not on your 'missing' list.
@Chickensevil, thank you for the "missing list." Much appreciated.

@stevezzzz, Buckeye, AZ isn't on the "missing" list because Tyl got a picture there already even though it's not activated yet. My family hopes to be there for the ribbon cutting ceremony though!

Last edited:
Here's FS in Woodburn, OR:

Flat Stanley in Woodburn, OR_February 17, 2014-4.jpg

Stanley is sad because the Roadster can't charge here:

Flat Stanley in Woodburn, OR_February 17, 2014-8.jpg

I'm guessing this is supposed to be Port St. Lucie, FL which Stanley has already visited.

Yeah I think Hawthorne is on the list as a different name too... So that was why I linked the google doc I created to back up where I linked up the ones he had and hadn't visited... There were about 5 that were visited that were not on the official list, Hawthorne and Lucie might be two of them.

Hoping to hit JFK and Syosset tomorrow!! We will see if the traffic permits!

Thank you, and good driving!

Here's FS in Woodburn, OR:

View attachment 43704

THAT is dedication to the cause! This is the first Roadster with Flat Stanley NOT-charging at a Supercharger station where we needed to get a photo. This counts as an official visit, and thank you very much, KKH1!

I'm guessing this is supposed to be Port St. Lucie, FL which Stanley has already visited.
You're right. The lists on page one have been updated.

Tyl, you rock!
Barstow CA and Yuma AZ have been added to the list on page one of this thread.

Safe driving my friend.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, I'm sure most readers haven't figured out the little black/grey blob in Flat Stanley's left hand is the key fob. Hard to tell unless you print him out, but this photo is good enough to make it out. The original is actually drawn with silver metallic ink on the black fob backdrop.

THAT is dedication to the cause! This is the first Roadster with Flat Stanley NOT-charging at a Supercharger station where we needed to get a photo. This counts as an official visit, and thank you very much, KKH1!

Credit goes to Adiggs. That's him in the picture, and he was the driving force behind it (pun intended). I was just the passenger and photographer.

If you don't get Detroit Lake, OR by spring he'll see if he's got time to take a trip out there and get it. He's got a message out to the NW Tesla owners group (might be specifically Roadster owners) asking for help with the WA ones.

Monsoon, You have Los Angeles listed on your do not have a picture list. Los Angeles is Hawthorne isn't it? There is not another one there that I know of. :confused:

Thanks, I am glad someone clarified which one was Hawthorne!

- - - Updated - - -

I have updated my spreadsheet as well, to clarify these. Three on the list I still haven't matched up with "active" sites on the supercharger page:
Buckeye, AZ
Greenwich, CT (south-bound)
Plymouth, NC

Beyond that I think the list should be pretty good.

I'm going to multitask this weekend.
Planning to get to Somerset PA to take Flat Stanley pix, claim my 4th supercharger and survey the surrounds for the supercharger helpful hints thread on the Tesla forum.
Then stop back at Hagerstown MD for the same thread survey as Flat Stanley's already visited.

Chickensevil - after meeting you this weekend I'm not surprised you did the inverse logic. Good job.

Chickensevil - after meeting you this weekend I'm not surprised you did the inverse logic. Good job.

Well thanks! I might not have a car yet to help track down the Superchargers, But I can at least help others know which ones are left to get!

----
Speaking of which ones are left, updated the document to include Europe Superchargers, someone needs to reach out to people in those countries to see if they will help out!

Document Link: Google Drive

Missing EU Chargers:
St. Anton, Austria
Aichstetten, Germany
Bad Rappenau, Germany
Jettingen, Germany
Wilnsdorf, Germany
Zevenaar, The Netherlands
Dombås, Norway
Gol, Norway
Cinderella, Norway
Lillehammer, Norway
Aurland, Norway
Lyngdal, Norway
Lully, Switzerland

Well thanks! I might not have a car yet to help track down the Superchargers, But I can at least help others know which ones are left to get!

----
Speaking of which ones are left, updated the document to include Europe Superchargers, someone needs to reach out to people in those countries to see if they will help out!

Document Link: Google Drive

Missing EU Chargers:
St. Anton, Austria
Aichstetten, Germany
Bad Rappenau, Germany
Jettingen, Germany
Wilnsdorf, Germany
Zevenaar, The Netherlands
Dombås, Norway
Gol, Norway
Cinderella, Norway
Lillehammer, Norway
Aurland, Norway
Lyngdal, Norway
Lully, Switzerland

Bjørn's Tesla Model S videos - Page 25

Cross-posting this in Bjorn's thread to get his attention and ask him to take FS with him on his next road trip! Now that would be an awesome tandem, right?