Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Our 7-Year-Old Hopes His “Tesla Flat Stanley” Can Visit Every Supercharger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am enlisting the help of my co-workers here in the Natick store, they will be driving south Sunday and will hopefully remember to take Flat Stanley with them and get a snap at whichever supercharger they stop at.
In the meantime here is Flat Stanley at a dummy supercharger inside the Natick store!

Attachments

• flat stanley.jpg
    flat stanley.jpg
    795 KB · Views: 56
Monsoon - I've cross posted this thread over to the Northwest forum. I noticed you don't yet have any OR/WA SC's on the list.

If I wasn't looking at 3-6" of snow outside, I'd pop over to the Woodburn SC in my Roadster with 'Stanley. I'll find a way to get out there sometime around the middle of next week though - get you a picture of a Roadster that can't use the SC's with Flat Stanley (and an opportunity to bring the Roadster into the Model S history if that helps the story).

Monsoon - I've cross posted this thread over to the Northwest forum. I noticed you don't yet have any OR/WA SC's on the list.

If I wasn't looking at 3-6" of snow outside, I'd pop over to the Woodburn SC in my Roadster with 'Stanley. I'll find a way to get out there sometime around the middle of next week though - get you a picture of a Roadster that can't use the SC's with Flat Stanley (and an opportunity to bring the Roadster into the Model S history if that helps the story).

I noticed there were no Oregon SC's too...
I will be getting pictures of a visit to Grants pass and Springfield today...hope the snow isn't to deep for T.F.Stanley to make it to Salem w/ me!

I think it does.

Kid draws picture of Stanley on paper
Paper is scanned to electronic image
Electronic image is downloaded by drivers, printed onto paper
New image taken on ride

Tablet just cuts out a step...

Heya Monsoon - I'm trying to get the Flat Stanley picture and getting a Server Error when I access the various links I see throughout the thread. Can you validate that it's working in general, and the problem is on my end? The snow's all vanished rapidly here in the Portland area, and I was thinking of taking the LONG way home today (about 70 miles drive home, over my typical 4 or 5 - when you're looking for an excuse (drive Roadster), anything will do!).

What - <random person> reading thread - I know what you're thinking. That's not only a reasonable thing to do, you're thinking maybe you might need to take the LONG way home tonight too!

WOW! Ok, Busy day here for drivers and Flat Stanley. (Nothing to do with the Earnings Report next week, I'm sure.)
Thank you, Zextraterrestrial for TWO in Oregon!
Thank you, Six for Ellensburg, WA.
Thank you, Tyl for three more in CA that we didn't have.

Great photos, and the cars all look spectacular.
The list on page one has been updated with these six latest additions. We're now at 43 Superchargers visited with photos to prove it.

- - - Updated - - -

We have three more pictures of Flat Stanley we received vie email from the Tesla Motors Cross Country team and Director of Marketing for Tesla.

Fremont CA 2 from Colette.jpg
Lusk WY.jpg
Rapid City SD TM.jpg

That is an additional photo from Freemont, CA, and two new additions -- Rapid City, SD, and Lusk, WY.

I'm adding those two new locations to the list on page one now.

- - - Updated - - -

Update: Tyl got Flat Stanley to the newly completed Buckeye, AZ, Supercharger that is completed, but not yet activated. That is spectacular, and we have six photos to prove he was there. There is a good chance our son will be there for the official ribbon-cutting ceremony, which we expect to occur in the next week or so.

Last edited: