Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P100D For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Year: 2016
Model S P100D Ludicrous
VIN - 5YJSA1E47GF170861
Miles - 4,223

I buy and sell my vehicles pretty quickly out of habit. There is nothing wrong with this vehicle and no reason for getting rid of it other than the itch of searching for the next cool car. :). It is covered under Tesla's 8 year unlimited mileage warranty. It has no paint work and has never been in an accident. You will NOT be disappointed with this vehicle. Clear Title - One Owner - Purchased NEW from Tesla. Was not a "CPO" or "Inventory" vehicle. Vehicle has been garage kept since new and only driven on nice days.
  • P100D Base with Ludicrous - $140,000
  • Ultra-White Interior - $3,300
  • Midnight Silver Metallic Paint - $1,000
  • Carbon Fiber Spoiler - $1,000
  • Premium Sound Upgrade - $3,500
  • Additional NVX 10" sub-woofer install - $1,500 . The extra sub-woofer dramatically increases the bass ability and clarity when wanted. Which is still easily adjustable when bass is not wanted.
  • Enhanced Auto Pilot 2.0 - $5,000
  • Subzero Weather Package - $1,000
  • T-SportLine TST 20" Satin Black Rims with Michelin Pilot Super Sport 20" Tires (Non Staggered, Meaning you can still rotate to prolong tire life) - $3,600
  • Complete Front End Clear Paint Protection Film Installed to protect against rock chips. - Protects Front Bumper, Headlights, Side Mirrors, Fog Lights, Both Fenders, and Full Hood. - $1,800
  • 30% Matching window tint on all windows other than windshield. Windshield received a light film called AIR-80 that does not effect visibility but dramatically reduces glare and damaging UV rays. - $350
  • Sunroof + XM capability - $2000
  • Partial Chrome Delete - 3M Satin Black Vinyl Wrap (easily removable to return to original look) - $800
  • 6 Piece Tesla All Weather Floor Mats (Complete Set) - $585
  • Transferable Lifetime Free Supercharging
Only asking $144,900 - A huge savings even with the federal tax credit!

If anyone is interested or has any questions feel free to call or text!
Chris - 703-405-3762

s-l1600 (24).jpg
s-l1600 (5).jpg
s-l1600 (6).jpg
s-l1600 (8).jpg
s-l1600 (9).jpg
s-l1600 (11).jpg
s-l1600 (15).jpg
s-l1600 (19).jpg
s-l1600 (22).jpg
s-l1600 (4).jpg

Last edited:
Hey it was great talking with you on the phone! Yes it does have the power lift gate and the Air Suspension. Also I do have the front factory license plate holder. I removed it when the Paint Protection Film was installed and never put it back on. It was only on with 3M double sided tape and can easily be reinstalled if you want. I like the way it looks with it off so i left it. Front plates are required in VA but I have never actually had a problem without it personally.
Very interested! Based on your listing of features, I assume it does not have the power lift gate or the SAS? Also do you have the front plate holder...aren't front plates required in VA?

A real beauty !!
I would build it exactly like this...unfortunately im in canada
why exactly are you selling it ?

Im what you call a "Car Junkie". Unfortunately it is an expensive hobby for me but I love the chase of finding the next cool car!

I can honestly say out of all the vehicles I have I have owned this Tesla was the most exhilarating and practical at the same time.