Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P85 20000 miles $55500

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Performance
Grey Metallic
Tan Performance interior
All Glass Panoramic Roof
Carbon Fiber Spoiler (separate)
Tech Package
Sound Studio Package
Active Air Suspension
Rear Facing Seats
Supercharging
19" Wheels

Car is in near perfect condition. It has mainly been used during the summers to go to Montauk (from NYC). I don't drive daily, or weekly, and have a much cheaper car for local errands.

When I bought the car it had all the extras for its time. The only thing I chose away was the bigger wheels.

The car just past the 20000miles and I hope it will have another 500-700 miles when the transaction takes place due to vacation this and next week.

Performance
Grey Metallic
Tan Performance interior
All Glass Panoramic Roof
Carbon Fiber Spoiler (separate)
Tech Package
Sound Studio Package
Active Air Suspension
Rear Facing Seats
Supercharging
19" Wheels

Car is in near perfect condition. It has mainly been used during the summers to go to Montauk (from NYC). I don't drive daily, or weekly, and have a much cheaper car for local errands.

When I bought the car it had all the extras for its time. The only thing I chose away was the bigger wheels.

The car just past the 20000miles and I hope it will have another 500-700 miles when the transaction takes place due to vacation this and next week.
Great price and mileage.

I was looking and test driving a car/truck for my company. Nothing excites me after having owned a Tesla though, so I think I will simply keep my old BMW X3 for when I need to go and pick up materials at home depot. I also got an offer from Tesla which was lower. I guess partly because my car was so dirty that day (I never machine-wash it) and the fact that Tesla is known to pay little. They offered $52300, that one I have written.

battery full charge capacity ( miles ) ?
power folding mirrors available ?
It still can buy $4000 ESA (extend service agreement) from Tesla ?
Full charge 256 +/-1mile
ESA I think so, I have had the car exactly 3 years, so I think it has one more year left on the regular warranty. It had some tesla miles already when I bought it so I guess the manufacture date is early 2013.
The mirrors are not folding, that came first 2014.