Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PA Has Been Cleared for Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got a text on 4/29 and asked if I wanted to take delivery of my MY on 4/30. Of course I said yes and picked it up (touchless) yesterday at the Devon location. Back in March I had been scheduled for delivery and missed it by 1 day after the shelter in place order was mandated. Tesla told me they gave my car to someone else and they would build me another when the factory opened back up. I relegated to the fact I'd get the car in June or July so it was a surprise and it was the same VIN as I had before so I guess no one wanted it :)...

axUMCLfT6X63xwUXHM_D2CwrS2pLVh-4x0qwFUji17dh72orj5OQRiITlY_sVbVp9LIWg5TUilteu4J2pg3EMywrfnxPAwYVivLxMA3u3QWV3oD_oqNbEvMcDZLn8Y84EsA9rAOsNmg=w2400

DxbQpCRP7Kwc5QGgWN5M5xFwoAqeoxpvJ5C508EdQarcDp70RugI4Twr2bqz8q4dDLnE2rIegjMOj_iepNw_l31qr0uznbPKcy_QtBKzx1GguDUGLXzFK-26kVhppxf_KQEShcjmL9I=w2400

Yes, build quality is very good. I did a thorough inspection inside and out. Paint and panel gaps all looks good and everything seems to work well. Its only 1 day old so we'll see!

Same thing happened to me, delivery was canceled back in March. I'm waiting for the new delivery date, my vin is #22xx. What is your vin #?