TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Paid in Full 1 Month Ago with No End In Sight

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by ScottStout, Aug 25, 2018.

1. ScottStout

ScottStout Member

I paid for my car on 7/25. I have to pay in full to take delivery since I live in Texas. My original delivery date was set for 8/6. My delivery date had been reset 4 times now. My vehicle is stuck in Oklahoma. I’m told there aren’t enough trucks, but a month seems excessive. Anyone else in this situation.

2. TX_Drivetime

TX_Drivetime Member

This post has many people that are stuck in your situation. I have linked to a page with a photo of the Tesla lot in OK.
    Texas Hold Up!

3. rjcbox

rjcbox Member

Sorry to hear about the delay. Probably just luck of the draw w/ the biggest factor being Texas laws, followed by delivery logistics, compounded by the recent crazy ramp-up from a couple thousand to 5000-6000 vehicles/week. That explanation may not be all the factors involved in your particular vehicle and probably doesn't make the wait any more tolerable, it sucks I know. Hang in there, hopefully not much longer

4. ScottStout

ScottStout Member

Thank You!! This is what I’ve been scouring the web for.