Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Painless Dent Repair GTA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sent a message to autodent (see above) and they quoted me at 125$ to 150$. Might give them a shot. They mentioned that the model 3 can be tricky due to the brace being located near my ding. Let u know if I get to it this week.
Autodent mentioned they did a model 3 in the same spot as mine yesterday, wondering if that was yours and if they did a good job, and how much did it end up costing? Dropping mine off tomorrow, looks like they have a way around the brace.

Reactions: dj_gon
Thx. I don’t know if its the paint or something else, but it seems as if I look at the car too closely, I get another scratch. I have a couple of light wavy lines across the hood where someone either rested something on the frunk or dragged it across the frunk and then the aforementioned scratches on the rear panel over the wheel. I will check these guys out. Because the car is usually so dirty these days, they don’t bother me so much but I don’t want to leave it.

Autodent mentioned they did a model 3 in the same spot as mine yesterday, wondering if that was yours and if they did a good job, and how much did it end up costing? Dropping mine off tomorrow, looks like they have a way around the brace.

Nope not me. Will most likely head over tomorrow. They have to drill a small hole in the door to get to my ding. Not happy but whatcha gonna do.

Nope not me. Will most likely head over tomorrow. They have to drill a small hole in the door to get to my ding. Not happy but whatcha gonna do.

At least it’s aluminum their drilling through for tool access. Hopefully through the doorjam or the inside with the door card removed. They will probably plug the drill hole with a plastic cap if it’s exposed like Krown/Rust Check do.

1A9BA6E2-5DA4-4B2A-B773-CFB01312C9DC.jpeg
358CDEC6-523D-46F6-8644-B4B058A299FF.jpeg
Saved this contact from a FB post, haven’t used them personally.

View attachment 384537
View attachment 384538

Thanks for the referral. The guys at Autodent we’re superb. Ding is erased from history and my blood pressure is back to normal! Effecient, clean, and great customer service-highly recommend.

Awesome, happy to hear it worked out.
Just got mine fixed for $240, attached before and after pics, really great job. They didn’t mention anything about drilling holes or anything for mine though.

Attachments

• 52FA9C3D-40E7-4896-8F89-848128D20976.jpeg
    52FA9C3D-40E7-4896-8F89-848128D20976.jpeg
    410.2 KB · Views: 104
  • D2FC71FB-73AA-4B03-A6CC-B6BD4C57654C.jpeg
    D2FC71FB-73AA-4B03-A6CC-B6BD4C57654C.jpeg
    591 KB · Views: 92
  • DDC8EE7D-8D7D-47FF-82FC-53F78EED4C10.jpeg
    DDC8EE7D-8D7D-47FF-82FC-53F78EED4C10.jpeg
    461.5 KB · Views: 96
Wow. Great job. Ya, they didn’t actually need to drill in mine either so I was very happy.
Oh yeah, forgot to mention, I have a full PPF wrap with ceramic coating on it, the PPF was scuffed up (as you can see in the initial screenshot w/ the dent), but they were able to buff out the scuffs from the PPF. You can sort of see the PPF being uneven at the spot of where the dent was under the right lightning in an angle. But the dent itself seems to be fixed, and looks seamless with the rest of the door panel. Thankfully didn't have to replace the PPF as that would have ended up costing me a lot more $$ to replace.. Would definitely recommend them for their service!

No clue, I wish I had sentry mode at the time when it happened (happened on 3/6, wasn't until 3/8 or 3/9 when I received the update...). Even when parking at the end of the parking lot with plenty of free spaces... there will always be jerks.

Also, the mall's CCTV camera at that section of the parking lot was broken, so no security footage from there either. :(