TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Paintless Dent Repair - NYC?

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by xdriv3, Sep 5, 2018.

1. xdriv3

xdriv3 Member

Any suggestions? I have the tiniest ding on the hood. It's an eye sore and I cannot unsee it..

Thanks!

2. GreenDarren

GreenDarren Member

I used a guy named Bruno who travels around the NYC area. He was actually recommended to me by the owner of Detailers Domain up in Norwood, NJ. I have Bruno's cell # at (201) 725-0712‬. Haven't called him in years. He made my Acura MDX look like it came off the production line. He did wind up breaking a switch (sunroof) to get at one ding on the roof, but other than that, you'd never know he was in the car and I couldn't believe how good it came out.

3. xdriv3

xdriv3 Member

Thank you!

4. jnt76

jnt76 Member

get a dent repair kit from Amazon. Had a 5 inch dent when my passenger door kissed a fench post. I was able to pull it out.

5. Pentium2004

Pentium2004 Supporting Member

Pops A Dent from Autozone works awesome for stuff like that. It comes with hot glue, gun and the puller. They are only $20 and work really well.