Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Panel Repair Paint Matching + Bumper Paint

SeanSethi81

Nov 15, 2020
Vancouver
Hello, this is a 2 part question. My car is pearl white 2021 SR+.

1. I recently had (another) accident with my gate, which scratched and dented the body lines on the doors on the drivers side of my 2021 SR+. I've gotten a couple quotes to fix it and they range from $900 (no blending the adjacent Panels) to $1500 (full blend the fenders). Also one for $1200 and he said they'd blend the back fender but the front is not needed. What would you guys recommend? I am getting this done out of pocket. Please see attached photos for damage. Also, I installed a sensor on the gate so this won't happen again (even though the person who installed the gate motor said a sensor wasn't possible smh)

2. Second thing is that I just ordered the unplugged performance ascension front fascia bumper. I'll need to get this painted in pearl white and a couple shops i've talked to have quoted $400-$700. Just the bumper. Do the surrounding panels need to be blended for this too? That would pretty much be the hood and front fenders? I think that will get quite costly.

IMG_2262.jpg
IMG_2263.jpg

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC