Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Panel Repair Paint Matching + Bumper Paint

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, this is a 2 part question. My car is pearl white 2021 SR+.

1. I recently had (another) accident with my gate, which scratched and dented the body lines on the doors on the drivers side of my 2021 SR+. I've gotten a couple quotes to fix it and they range from $900 (no blending the adjacent Panels) to $1500 (full blend the fenders). Also one for $1200 and he said they'd blend the back fender but the front is not needed. What would you guys recommend? I am getting this done out of pocket. Please see attached photos for damage. Also, I installed a sensor on the gate so this won't happen again (even though the person who installed the gate motor said a sensor wasn't possible smh)

2. Second thing is that I just ordered the unplugged performance ascension front fascia bumper. I'll need to get this painted in pearl white and a couple shops i've talked to have quoted $400-$700. Just the bumper. Do the surrounding panels need to be blended for this too? That would pretty much be the hood and front fenders? I think that will get quite costly.

IMG_2262.jpg
IMG_2263.jpg