Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Park Royal Service Centre questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Moderator comment - post renamed for clarity from "Park Royal"

Hi

My model 3 is going to Park Royal to sort out delivery issues, don’t want to dampen people’s excitement but it is shocking.

1 Will they give me a courtesy car?
2 how long does it take to do the paperwork as I have a meeting afterwards?
3 when I pick up the car can I charge my car for free at the supercharger?

still annoyed a brand new car which was delivered a few days ago results in me having to drive it all the way to Park Royal

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Depends on what the issue is - most probably you will get Uber Vouchers sent to your phone.
2. It should not take too long - has not taken a long time each time I have been there 5-10 mins most.
3. Nope - no free supercharging as far as I am aware

Hi

My model 3 is going to Park Royal to sort out delivery issues, don’t want to dampen people’s excitement but it is shocking.

1 Will they give me a courtesy car?
2 how long does it take to do the paperwork as I have a meeting afterwards?
3 when I pick up the car can I charge my car for free at the supercharger?

still annoyed a brand new car which was delivered a few days ago results in me having to drive it all the way to Park Royal

thanks
Suggest you write a request for a loaner in the app, at the same time as logging the issues. If you haven’t done it, go back in and update. They do check.
I have never been offered Uber vouchers (Brooklands SC) and am usually contacted the day before to confirm loaner and appointment - been in 4 times in just under 18 months.
Ironically last time the car was in, I got my loaner and the chap next to me, who had not requested, did not have a car available for him.
Doesn’t hurt to make it very clear you will need one.

Reactions: MrBadger