Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Parking Questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve tried searching the forum and online as well, but can’t find a definite answer regarding the parking for EVs. I see that the airport parking is still free for the time being, but what about other places? Is the Blaisdell free? What about metered parking?

I’ve tried searching the forum and online as well, but can’t find a definite answer regarding the parking for EVs. I see that the airport parking is still free for the time being, but what about other places? Is the Blaisdell free? What about metered parking?

Yes, city, county and state parking still free up to maximum allowed times.

To improve your search results, perform your searches under the section of TMC that applies. For instance, since you found the Hawaii section of TMC, you would want to run search while you are in the Hawaii section. If you were looking for threads about Roadster batteries, you would want to select the Roadster section from the main page, drill down into the Roadster section and perform your search. This technique excludes the other sections.

Welcome to the forum. Welcome to the Tesla ohana too :)