Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Two additional camera feeds in Sentry Mode

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not sure if this was discussed, I searched it but didn't find the answer? Now that we have access to the additional cameras left and right of the front doors, is there a setting I'm missing to add them to the Sentry Mode footage on my car? They now cover what was a blind spot so if a car for instance parked next to mine but we're on angled parking, they are further to the front and in that blind spot when they open their door. I know I can pull up the cameras on the app and see them but why would they not be a part of what we see in the car's camera footage that is being recorded?

Apologies if this was asked and answered, I tried asking the question a couple different ways

I dont remember seeing anything about those 2 additional cameras being added to sentry mode, and there are no settings for turning cameras on or off on sentry mode that I have ever seen.

I am fairly sure that at this time, those cameras are not a part of sentry mode.

I dont remember seeing anything about those 2 additional cameras being added to sentry mode, and there are no settings for turning cameras on or off on sentry mode that I have ever seen.

I am fairly sure that at this time, those cameras are not a part of sentry mode.
They show up on my cars

Edit: Specifically they show up in the live view. Not sure about the recordings.

1705374775605.jpeg

They show up on my cars

Edit: Specifically they show up in the live view. Not sure about the recordings.

View attachment 1009286

Yeah they show up in the live view. That isnt what this OP is asking about, though:

I know I can pull up the cameras on the app and see them but why would they not be a part of what we see in the car's camera footage that is being recorded?

It's great they gave us access to these cameras but how about adding them to Sentry and Dash, only logical.