Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Park'N Fly Toronto Valet EV Charger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I live in Mississauga and Tomorrow I'm leaving the country for 3 weeks.
I checked Park'N Fly and they have EV charging service for Valet customers (not the same as YYZ valet); when I called, the lady wasn't very helpful and just wanted to finish the call ASAP. Then I went to check their reviews on Google and it is 1.7 stars from 36 reviewers (there are ones with horror stories too).

Are there owners who used their service? I try my best to avoid valet but sometimes my choices are limited. My next choice would be Uber XL since we are a family of 4 with 3 large bags, but I thought it would be more convenient to have my own car.

For shorter trips I would recommend the normal Valet service if you have a Platinum Amex card as they waive the $25 valet fee and give you 15% off the rate.

But do you really need to be plugged in? Range charge before you go and you should be fine as I doubt the vampire losses will drain you that much over three weeks and being in Miss. it isn't like you have a 200km drive home.

For shorter trips I would recommend the normal Valet service if you have a Platinum Amex card as they waive the $25 valet fee and give you 15% off the rate.

But do you really need to be plugged in? Range charge before you go and you should be fine as I doubt the vampire losses will drain you that much over three weeks and being in Miss. it isn't like you have a 200km drive home.

I agree with you about not needing to charge, but would you still use them (Park'N Fly) without the valet? i.e. is their parking lot safe?

I used to park at Ottawa's and never had issues, but since Toronto is a bigger city with obviously more problems, I thought I would ask just in case. Many reported on the reviews that their cars were damaged and belongings were stollen...

I've used them several times. In all cases my car was left on the charger the full time ( I check the App daily). I ask the attendants every time I leave the car, of their familiarity with Tesla. All of them knew what to do. I show them the J1772 adapter, but I think they may have their own on site. The EVSE are Eaton (32 amp, I believe). Picked up the car with 90% SOC every time.

My trips are usually 3-4 days. I have CPSA, so parking is MUCH less expensive than Pearson