Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Partial Swap: Silver 21" Arachnid Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a set of 21" silver Arachnids with Pilot Super Sports, less than 1000 miles on both the wheels and the tires, like-new condition. They are staggered - wheels are 21x8.5J with 245/35/21 tires, and 21x9.0J with 265/35/21 tires. I like the wheels and tires but I'm interested in a square setup, so want to see if anyone else with staggered silver Arachnids wants to trade two of their wheels for two of mine. Ideally I'd like a square setup of 21x8.5J and 245/35/21 on all 4.

I have a set of 21" silver Arachnids with Pilot Super Sports, less than 1000 miles on both the wheels and the tires, like-new condition. They are staggered - wheels are 21x8.5J with 245/35/21 tires, and 21x9.0J with 265/35/21 tires. I like the wheels and tires but I'm interested in a square setup, so want to see if anyone else with staggered silver Arachnids wants to trade two of their wheels for two of mine. Ideally I'd like a square setup of 21x8.5J and 245/35/21 on all 4.

I’ll trade you my 2 fronts for your 2 rears....i only want the rim....no tires or tpms needed....mine are in pristine condition in box so yours has to be completely blemish free

Alternatively, i can sell you 2 fronts that have curb rashes with tires....used a bit and place in storage so don’t know how bad they are...lemme know if you’re seriously interested in these and I’ll check my storage.

I’ll trade you my 2 fronts for your 2 rears....i only want the rim....no tires or tpms needed....mine are in pristine condition in box so yours has to be completely blemish free
Yeah, so on further review... running a square 21” setup would disqualify me from autox street category because OEM 21s have only ever been offered in staggered configuration. So I’m going to hold off for now.